AngularJS Course Reviews
Average of 4.7
out of 5
based on 24
AngularJS is a open source technology maintained by Google for the simplification of developing and maintaining web based application in the client side Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
This course is designed for professionals working in the field of Web Application Development.
Syllabus of this course:
- Let’s Get Started with Basic Stuff!Introduction, Creating Server, Controllers, Scope, Controllers and scope (Demo), Display repeating info, Event handling, Directives (Built in), Event directives, Other directives I, Other Directives II, Expressions, Filters, Built in filters, Custom filters, Two way binding (Demo), Validation
- ServicesAngular Services, Ways to define the services: Provider, Factory, Service, Constant and Value, Creating custom service, Asynchronous execution, Promise and Deferred, Built in Angular Services, Using $http service, Using $q service along with $http, Using $resource service, Using $anchorScroll service, Using $cacheFactory service, Using $compile service, Using $parse service, Using $locale service, Using $timeout service, Using $exceptionHandler service, Using $filter service, Using $cookieStore service, Other less common Angular services
- RoutingIntroduction to Routing, SPA (Single page application), Defining routes and default route, Angular routes, Browser history, HTML5 mode, Adding default route, Parameters in route, Using $route service, Using $routeParams service, Templates, Resolve, Using $location service
- More on AngularJS DirectivesUse of directives, Creating customer angular directive, Isolating directive scope, Event handling with directives, Listen and respond to changes, Controllers in directives, Sharing Controllers in directives, Priority and Terminal, Using Require in Nested Directives, Transclusion, Using Compile for DOM
- TestingTesting Controller, Testing Service, Testing Ajax Services, Testing Filters, Testing Directives
Duration of AngularJS Course: 32 hrs.
Prerequisites for this course:
Knowledge of JSON and MVC would be an add-on