Android Training Reviews
Average of 4.6
out of 5
based on 128
Android training at ECTI is updated to the latest OS, everytime. The current syllabus is covered using Android Marshmallow.
Android has become today's most popular mobile operating system. As it is open source technology, it is highly used in smart-phones and tablet computers by the device manufactures. Thus, there is a huge demand for Android programmers.
This course is very suitable for the candidates who are aspiring to become Android programmers. This course is also useful for the professionals who want to brush-up their basics.
Topics covered in Android training sessions:
- Initially in our android training session, we will go through Introduction part of the Android. We will also go through overview and history of Android.
- Android Stack – In this topic, you will understand the various layers of the architecture of Android.
- Overview of SDK – Here you will learn about API libraries and Developer tools, required for building and testing applications.
- 'Hello world' App – This will be your first and simplest type of Android program in which you will just display the string "hello world".
- User Interface – In this chapter, you will go through UI Components and UI Controls that help to build a GUI for app.
- Building Blocks of Android – Here you will learn about Activities, Services, Content providers and Broadcast receiver.
- Multimedia in Android – In this topic, you will learn about media codec, container and media formats supported by Android.
- SQL Database – Here you will learn queries and functionalities of SQL which are required in Android.
- Basic Content Providers – In this chapter, you will go through the working of content providers, API to retrieve data and API to insert, update & delete data.
- Advance features – In this topic, you will go through custom content providers that handle inter-process communication.
- Location services – Here you will learn about Location Framework, Location Manager and Location Provider.
- Next at our
Android training classes in pune
, we will go through Services, Broadcast Receivers, Intent filters and Networking in detail.
- At last, we will end our Android training session with a detailed study on WiFi, Telephony, Camera and Bluetooth.
- Introduction to Android Nougat
*** The topics mentioned above are just the short outline of the syllabus. If you feel that we have missed any topic, you can always come to us and learn it, or just call us on +91 20 65000419 to confirm it.
Pre-requisites to have Android training:
We expect you to have knowledge of Core Java before enrolling for Android training classes. (Student / Professionals).
We provide you a Android training certification of our Envision Computer and
Android Training Institute
(ECTI) after your successful completion of the course, and also help you to prepare for authorized certifications.
Total duration of Android Training Sessions: 78 hrs
For job oriented course, please visit the Diploma in Mobile Apps Development page.
Enroll Now and get flat 10% OFF
Offer valid for 48 hrs from time of coupon generation!
Download Android Training course PDF
Android Training instructor
Ms. Sapna Patki
Ms. Sapna Patki is the co-founder of ECTI. She has more than 12 years of experience in the field of Java, .Net, Android & iPhone Programming. She has developed Mobile Applications for clients as well as her own portfolio.
Mr. Avinash Erande
Senior Trainer (Programming)
Mr. Avinash Erande has 2+ years of experience in the field of programming with a master hand on Web Designing and Java.
See all ECTI instructors
Why IT training at ECTI
- You will get complete support after completion of your course.
- Your knowledge will be as good as one year experienced professional.
- You get intensive, hands-on experience learning from professionals.
- We provide in-depth demonstrations on every aspects of course topics.
- Also we offer internship in our sister companies for talent.