Alias Training Reviews
Average of 4.9
out of 5
based on 18
What is Alias?
Autodesk® Alias industrial design software powers your creative design process with a range of innovative sketching, modeling (CAD/AutoCAD Modeling, Alias Modeling, Automobile Modeling, 3D Modeling or Digital Modeling), surfacing and visualization tools that can help you create undeniable designs faster than your competition.
ECTI taken up the responsibility for Autodesk Alias Modeling Classes in Pune. This is an amazing option and is highly useful for candidates who want to make their career in product Designing, Digital Modeling, Car/Automobile 3D Modeling, CAD/AutoCAD Modeling.
This Course is also useful for the working professionals.
Portfolios of Alias Modeling students:
Topics covered in our Alias Modeling:
- Digital Design Foundation
- Introduction to Autodesk Alias software
- Concept Modeling
- 3D Modeling using Scan data
- 3D Techniques for Rapid prototyping
- Automobile A-Class Surface Modeling
- Digital Rendering
- Fundamentals of Automotive Design Process
- Portfolio Assistance
- Placement Support
Course duration: 140 hrs
- Digital Design Advanced
- Complete Foundation course
- Automotive Design Methods and Practices
- Advance A-Class surface Modeling
- Automotive Package and Research Methods
- Fundamental and Perspective Visualization
- Portfolio Presentation Techniques
- Portfolio Preparation
Course duration: 180 hrs
*** The topics mentioned above are just the short outline of the syllabus. If you feel that we have missed any topic, you can always come to us and learn it, or just call us on +91 7720000419 to confirm it.
Pre-requisites for Alias Modeling Course:
- Min 10 + 2yrs of education and a vision over creative design ideas
- Any Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- Art, Interior Design or any other creative field students
- Any Engineering Student
- Product/ Jewellery/ Industrial Design Students